Role (Overview of the Position)
The Workato Architect/Consultant will play an integral role in creating a strategic vision for our enterprise customers and being the trusted advisor on Workato’s automation best practices, architecture patterns, and governance processes to help scale and drive adoption in order to achieve their strategic initiatives.
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Design and architect reusable solutions and provide leadership and guidance to technical team members.
- Product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including capturing and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with business partners to deliver winning products.
- Be the strategic advisor to the customer in their digital transformation journey with Workato.
- Be a Workato evangelist with the ability to discover and demonstrate how Workato can effectively help companies with their business automation needs across a broad set of industries
- Effectively communicate at various levels of our customers’ organizations (Developer, Solution Architect, CEO)
- Articulate solution capabilities and value proposition both in a customer-specific context as well as a market context (seminars, etc.).
- Propose customer roadmaps/solution vision plans and corresponding value.
- Perform discovery to quickly understand customer priorities and pain points.
- Create and deliver customer roadmaps, solution visions, and corresponding value.
- Provide feedback/direction on customer needs to product development.
- Provide feedback/direction on Workato’s GTM approaches.
- Lead, mentor, and train team members from the extended Customer Success, Solutions Consulting, and Sales teams to enable them with content and knowledge.
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline)
- 3+ years of total work experience in software development, of which 3+ years of experience with Integration and Middleware tools is a must
- Experience in enterprise architecture, middleware, and enterprise software
- Experience developing customer-specific value propositions and roadmaps
- Understanding of security and governance needs in large enterprises
- Integration product experience is preferred (but not required). Knowledge of key applications such as Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow, SAP, EBusiness Suite, Databases, BPM, and RPA.
- Ability to learn new concepts, technologies and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
- Ability to lead architectural discussions
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Google Chat and Meet for messaging and calls
- Gmail for emails
- Zoom for video conference
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ” Workato Architect/Consultant”