The Project Coordinator is the primary responsible for managing the delivery of Ceana Tech’s NetSuite projects.
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Become the Client champion; ensure that Client is satisfied with project deliverables.
- Key player in managing, monitoring, and communicating the progress of projects.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Schedule and lead regular meetings with project resources and clients.
- Coordinate with team members to make sure that deliverables are completed within established timeframes.
- Document and monitor all records of events and issues in projects to ensure alignment of project goals.
- Study the test cases, test and perform quality check of the solution when needed.
- Document minutes of meetings with clients.
- Assist in writing user manuals.
- Ensure optimal quality of Ceana Technology’s projects.
- Maintain and master Ceana Technology’s policies, system and tools
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and work with several resources.
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Quality deliverables on time and on budget
- Effective communication to internal and external customers.
- Progress reports
- Project Team coordination
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- 1 – 2 years of working with NetSuite or other ERP system is a huge plus
- 1 – 2 years of working in a software technical support representative
- 1 – 2 years of experience working in a client-facing environment
- Strong background in Project Management including Work Breakdown Structure and Project Charters
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Strong will to learn new technologies
- Google Chat and Meet for messaging and calls
- Gmail for emails
- Zoom for video conference
Please submit your updated CV to email@example.com and add subject title “Project Coordinator Application”.