The NetSuite Developer is primarily responsible for developing, customizing, configuring, and implementing NetSuite projects.
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Evaluate business requirements and implement solutions in NetSuite
- Build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the data team, business users, project managers, and other engineers (internal or external) to achieve elegant solutions
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards.
- Fully document existing and new customizations and workflows
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders regarding project status and delivery timeframes
- Undertake analysis of user and business requirements, with particular regard to their impact on existing systems and environments, and produce an appropriate business and/or system design
- Document knowledge-sharing articles with the team
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Quality deliverables on time and on budget
- Effective communication to internal and external customers.
- Project Team coordination
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- Understanding of object oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to adhere to coding and qualitystandards.
- Google Chat for messaging and video calls
- Google Mail for email
- Zoom for video conferencing
Please fill-up this form to start your application: https://forms.gle/n9rhQaExdVtp2MDb7