The Associate Developer is an entry-level position that will primarily be responsible in developing, customizing, configuring, and implementing NetSuite projects.
Responsibilities (Tasks associated with the Role)
- Develop new features according to coding standards and technical design.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the data team, business users, project managersand other developers (internal or external) to achieve elegant solutions
- Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, pagelayouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards.
- Fully document existing and new customizations and workflows
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders regarding project status and deliverytimeframes
- Document knowledge-sharing articles with the team
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Quality deliverables on time and on budget
- Effective communication to internal and external customers.
- Project Team coordination
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any Technology/Programming courses
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years of web development experience is a plus
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Programming is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to adhere to coding and qualitystandards.
- Interested in configuring, maintaining, and enhancing current features and functionalities of the system
- Must be tech-savvy, an avid researcher about technology
- Google Chat for messaging and video calls
- Google Mail for email
- Zoom for video conferencing
Please fill-up this form to start your application: https://forms.gle/Ai1Vfsj6RwPftnwa6