Is there a way in NetSuite to look for transactions based on how many lines they have?
The answer is a SUITE YES!
Scenario: User would like to have a list of sales orders with only one line item.
To do this, follow these steps after logging in to your NetSuite account:
LEACC Consulting is a team of NetSuite Certified Developers with IT experience solely dedicated to NetSuite technologies for eight years. We are experts in both SuiteScript 2.0 and SuiteScript 1.0. Our team has worked with 400+ NetSuite scripts and workflows combined. If you need some consulting help of how you can design your NetSuite scripts better, contact us by filling out this form or by commenting below.
- Go to Lists > Search > Saved Searches > New.
- Click on “Transaction”.
- Add these filters:
a. “Type” is “Sales Order”
b. Shipping Line is false
c. Tax Line is false
d. Main Line is false
e. Memorized is false
- Here’s where you filter your search based on Line Count. Click on Summary.
- Under Summary Type, click on “Count”.
- For the “Field”, click on “Line ID”.
- The filter definition must depend on your requirement. In the sample scenario, enter “equal to 1”.
- To ensure that you will only get unique results, click on the Results tab.
- Select “Summary Type” = Group for all your columns.
- You may now run this search and get the results that you’re looking for.
Do you have NetSuite Development needs? Do you need help with a solution like this? Click on the link below and let’s have a chat about your project requirements!